Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
Business Innovation stream
This provisional visa (4 year) requires you to invest at least AUD$1,500,000 for 4 years in the treasury bond of your nominating Australia State or Territory.
To be eligible:
- Point Tested – You must scoare at least 65 points (based on your age, English competency, qualification, total net assets, business or investment experience, etc).
- For the past 2 years, you and/or your partner must have total net assets of at least AUD$2,250,000 million. These assets must have been lawfully acquired and be available for transfer to Australia within 2 years from visa grant.
- You must have managed a qualifying business or investments to the value of at least AUD1.5million.
- For at least 1 of the past 5 years, you have directly managed one of the following:
- a “qualifying business” in which you and/or your partner combined had at least 10% ownership interest, or
- a eligible investment of at least AUD$1,500,000 million owned by you and/or your partner combined.
- You must:
- have at least 3 years’ experience managing one or more qualifying businesses or eligible investments
- have a successful record of eligible investment or qualifying business activity
- have demonstrated a high level of management skill in relation to the eligible investment or qualifying business activity
- Age limit of 55 y.o. (can be waived by State)
- No minimum English requirement (but have to pay higher application fee)
- You must be nominated by a State or Territory.
You may convert to a PERMANENT VISA if you have satisfied the requirements for Subclass 888B – Investor stream.
- Level 3, 12 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
- [email protected]
- +618 9328 7525