Subclass 188 C
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
Significant Investor stream
This provisional visa (4 years) requires you to make complying significant investment of at least $5,000,000 for 4 years.
To be eligible:
- You must make a “complying investment” of at least AUD$5,000,000 and have a genuine intention to hold that investment for at least 4 years.
- The “complying investment” must be invested in the following proportions:
- at least AUD$500,000 in venture capital and growth private equity funds which invest in start-ups and small private companies.
- at least AUD$1,500,000 in approved managed funds. The managed funds must invest in emerging companies listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
- a ‘balancing investment’ of at least AUD$3,000,000 in managed funds.
- You must not use investments as security or collateral for a loan.
- No age limit.
- No minimum English requirement (but have to pay higher application fee).
- You must be nominated by a State or Territory.
You may convert to a PERMANENT VISA if you have satisfied the requirements for Subclass 888C – Significant Investor stream.
- Level 3, 12 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
- [email protected]
- +618 9328 7525