Welcome to Kingsbridge Australia!
Kingsbridge AustraliaKingsbridge AustraliaKingsbridge Australia
+618 6559 4460
Perth, Western Australia, 6000

Parent Visa

Subclasses 173 and 143

Contributory Parent visa

These visas allow you to live, work and study in Australia, enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme and sponsor your family members to come to Australia.

To be eligible, you must:

  • You must be sponsored by an eligible sponsor. Usually you would be sponsored by an eligible child. If your child is under 18, you can be sponsored by an eligible relative or community organisation;
  • You must meet the balance-of-family test;
  • You must be able to obtain an assurance of support;
  • You and any family members who apply for the visa with you must meet the health requirement, character requirement;
  • You must meet all visa conditions and follow Australian law.

You can spread the cost of the permanent visa over a number of years by applying in 2 steps:

  1. first, apply for the temporary Contributory Parent (Temporary) (subclass 173) visa, then
  2. apply for the permanent Contributory Parent (subclass 143) visa


  • Level 3, 12 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
  • [email protected]
  • +618 9328 7525


What Clients are saying About Us

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive latest news, updates, promotions, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
No, thanks