What to Invest in?
Section 134 (10) of the Act defines “eligible business” to mean a business that the Minister reasonably believes is resulting or will result in one or more of the following:
– Development of business links with the international market;
– Creation or maintenance of employment in Australia;
– Export of Australian goods or services;
– Production of goods or the provision of services that would otherwise be imported into Australia;
– Introduction of new or improved technology;
– Increase in commercial activity and competitiveness within sectors of the Australian economy.
- Level 3, 12 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
- [email protected]
- +618 9328 7525