Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa
This visa enables regional employers to sponsor skilled workers to fill a position in Australia, and gives the Employee 5 years visa to work, live and study in designated regional area of Australia.
The Employee must:
- be nominated by an Australian employer, and that employer must be an approved sponsor with an approved nomination;
- be nominated to work in an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list;
- have at least 3 years relevant work experience in your nominated occupation;
- have a relevant skills assessment, unless exempted;
- work only for the sponsoring Employee or associated entity, unless exempted;
- be under 45 years of age, unless exempted;
- Possess Competent English.
The Employee may be eligible to apply for Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191) after 3 years.
- Level 3, 12 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
- [email protected]
- +618 9328 7525