Temporary Skill Shortage visa
This temporary visa allows an employer to sponsor a suitably skilled worker from another country to fill a position in Australia.
There are short-stream (2 year) and medium-stream (4 year) work visa.
It involves 3-tier application process:
- Employer must apply to be an approved sponsor.
- Employer must apply for nomination of the skilled position to be approved.
- Employee must be eligible to apply for the visa.
For the Employee to be eligible, the Employee must:
- be nominated to work in an occupation on the list of eligible short-term or medium and long-term skilled occupations;
- have at least 2 years relevant work experience in the nominated occupation or a related field;
- have a relevant skilled assessment if this is required for the nominated occupation;
- work only for the sponsor or associated entity, unless exempted
- meet minimum English proficiency.
The Employee may be eligible to apply for permanent residency visa IF, and ONLY IF, the nominated occupation is in the medium to long term list and the Employee has worked for the Employee and stayed in Australia for at least 3 years on this Subclass 482 visa.
- Level 3, 12 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
- [email protected]
- +618 9328 7525