Skilled Nominated visa
This Permanent Visa is points based and allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be invited to apply;
- Be either nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency or indicate that you will be sponsored by an eligible relative;
- Be aged under 45 to be invited to apply for the visa;
- Be able to score points test of 65 points;
- Have at least competent English;
- Have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation;
- Meet the health requirement, character requirement;
- Meet all visa conditions and follow Australian law.
- Level 3, 12 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
- [email protected]
- +618 9328 7525