Employer Nomination Scheme Visa
This permanent visa for skilled workers who are nominated by their employer to live and work in Australia permanently.
There are three streams:
- Direct Entry stream
- Labour Agreement stream
- Temporary Residence Transition stream
If the Employee holds a Subclass 482 TSS Visa (4 year) or Subclass 457 Visa, the Employee may apply under the Temporary Residence Transition stream.
If the Employer holds a Labour Agreement, the Employee may apply under the Labour Agreement Stream.
Under the Direct Entry Stream, the Employee must:
- Be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations.
- Unless exempt, at least 3 years relevant work experience in the occupation.
- Obtain positive skill assessment for the nominated occupation.
- Be nominated by an Australian employer, and that employer must be an approved sponsor with an approved nomination.
- Age limit of 45 y.o. (unless exempted).
- Possess competent English.
- Level 3, 12 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
- [email protected]
- +61 8 9329 6890