Provide nursing care to patients in hospitals, aged care and other health care facilities and in the community, and assist parents in providing care to newborn infants under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or Midwife. Tasks Include
It is important to select a course that will enable you to become an Enrolled Nurse.
Skills Assessment with Australian Nursing & Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC)
- assessing, planning and implementing nursing care for patients according to accepted nursing practice and standards
- providing interventions, treatments and therapies such as administering medications, and monitoring responses to treatments and care plans
- assisting Registered Nurses and other team members to coordinate and evaluate care provided
- promoting and assisting in health education activities for the prevention of ill health
- bathing, feeding, changing and settling newborn infants
- providing advice and training on infant care to parents of newborn infants
- providing emotional support to parents of newborn infants
- Enrolled Nurse
|Average Cost per year (AUD)
|Access to Graduate Visa
|Diploma of Nursing
|What you need to know
|Proof of Identification
|Must provide Identification documents such as passport, passport photograph, change of name details etc.
|Meet English Proficiency
|IELTS Academic Test – minimum score of 7 in each component OET – minimum score of B in each component PTE Academic – minimum overall score of 65 TOEFL iBT – minimum total score of 94 and minimum scores of 24 in listening and reading, 27 in writing and 23 in speaking.
|Applicants must be assessed as meeting current Australian Nursing Educational standards
|Must have practiced as a nurse in the past 5 years and provide professional references.
Book a Free consultation with our team