Welcome to Kingsbridge Australia!
Kingsbridge AustraliaKingsbridge AustraliaKingsbridge Australia
+618 6559 4460
Perth, Western Australia, 6000


  • Home
  • Service Categories
  • Consultant

Parent Visa

Subclasses 173 and 143 Contributory Parent visa These visas allow you to live, work and study in Australia, enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme and sponsor your family members to come to Australia. To be eligible, you must: You must be sponsored by an eligible sponsor. Usually you would be sponsored by an eligible […]
Read More

Business Visa

Subclass 132 Business Talent (Permanent) visa This is a permanent visa that requires you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia. To be Eligible: Personal Net Value of at least AUD$1,500,000 (lawfully acquired and available for transfer into Australia within 2 years of visa grant) Your current “Qualifying Business(es)” must, for 2 […]
Read More

Employer Sponsored Visa

Subclass 482 Temporary Skill Shortage visa This temporary visa allows an employer to sponsor a suitably skilled worker from another country to fill a position in Australia. There are short-stream (2 year) and medium-stream (4 year) work visa. It involves 3-tier application process: Employer must apply to be an approved sponsor. Employer must apply for […]
Read More

Student Visa

We give the best Services There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don’t look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn’t anything […]
Read More

Skilled Visa

THE PERMANENT VISA OPTIONS Subclass 189 Skilled Independent visa This Permanent Visa allows you to work and study in Australia permanently. To be eligible, you must: Have an occupation on 189 skilled occupation list; Have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation; Be able to score points test of 65 points; Be under 45 years […]
Read More

Visitor Visa

Subclass 600 Visitor Visa (Tourist Stream) This Tourist Stream allows you to visit Australia as a tourist, to see family and friends or for purposes other than business or medical treatment, for 3, 6 or up to 12 months. To be Eligible: You must have, or have access to, enough money to support yourself while […]
Read More

Partner Visa

Subclasses 820 and 801 Partner Visa (Apply Onshore in Australia) These visas allow the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live, work and study in Australia. You apply for both subclasses 820 (temporary) and 801 (permanent) visas at the same time. To be eligible: You must […]
Read More

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive latest news, updates, promotions, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
No, thanks