Welcome to Kingsbridge Australia!
Kingsbridge AustraliaKingsbridge AustraliaKingsbridge Australia
+618 9329 6890
Perth, Western Australia, 6000

Migration Services

  • Home
  • Portfolio Categories
  • Migration Services

Visa Appeals

Visa Appeal When your visa is refused or cancelled, you may have to appeal to the AAT or the Federal Courts.  When you appeal to the Federal Court of Australia, you may need to obtain legal representation. Our strategic partner, TANG LAW, is one of the longest established law firms in Western Australia focused on […]
Read More

Student Visa

Student Visa Australia (Subclass 500) In order to study in Australia, you will need to apply for an Australian student visa. The Student visa (subclass 500) allows you to stay in Australia for up to 5 years for the purpose of full-time study at an educational institution. WHO CAN APPLY? Must be 6 years or older Provide […]
Read More

Parent Visa

Subclasses 173 and 143 Contributory Parent visa These visas allow you to live, work and study in Australia, enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme and sponsor your family members to come to Australia. To be eligible, you must: You must be sponsored by an eligible sponsor. Usually you would be sponsored by an eligible […]
Read More

Business Visa

Subclass 132 Learn more Subclass 188A Learn more Subclass 888 A Learn more Subclass 188B Learn more Subclass 888 B Learn more Subclass 188 C Learn more Subclass 888 C Learn more
Read More

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive latest news, updates, promotions, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
No, thanks