WE ARE HIRING
Philippines Student Counselor
- Work from Home. Mon to Fri
- Base with High Commission structure
- Work-life balance
- Great work environment and friendly work culture
- Managing lead and sales pipeline
- Warm leads calling and filtering
- Providing potential leads information and education pathway.
- Provide support to our Australian Education consultant
- Daily and weekly reporting
- Proficiency in written and oral communication skills (English and Tagalog)
- Sales experience would be an advantage – but not essential
- Education industry experience would be an advantage – but not essential
- Driven to succeed and enthusiasm to make money!
- Enjoy collaborating with the team to achieve personal and team goals.
- Have a high level of professionalism to effectively interact with students and parents.
- Comfortable managing your own time and the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and prioritise accordingly.
- Be able to demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills in person and over the phone.
If you are interested, please email us your resume to [email protected] or complete the form below