Subclass 188 Visa
Subclass 188 visa allows you to own and manage a business in Australia, conduct business and investment, or undertake entrepreneurial activity in Australia.
You can choose to apply under one of the following streams of subclass 188 visa:
Limited quota for Australia Business Visa
You need to first obtain nomination from an Australian State or Territory before you can apply for Subclass 188 Visa.
For financial year 2021-22, limited quota of 6860 has been allocated to each Australian State and Territory:
Business Innovation and Investment Program (BIIP)
Key changes that come into effect from 1 July 2021:
1. The government nearly doubled the program, allocating 13,500 visa places in the 2020-21 annual migration program, which is carrying over in 2021-22.
2. Business talent subclass 132 (permanent) visa is no longer available.
3. The existing 9 visa streams have been rationalised to 4 visa streams: Business Innovation, Investor, Significant Investor and Entrepreneur.
We have over 20 years’ experience in successfully helping migrants and families migrate to Australia, including:
- Obtain State nomination.
- Apply for and obtain grant of subclass 188 visa.
- Prepare you for interviews with State and immigration officers.
- Advise on eligible business and complying investment for subclass 188 visa, prioritising protection for your investment and fulfilling your visa conditions
- Enrolling your children into the best study pathways.
Contact us to discuss your plan for Australia business migration.