What to Invest in?
Section 134 (10) of the Act defines “eligible business” to mean a business that the Minister reasonably believes is resulting or will result in one or more of the following:
- Development of business links with the international market;
- Creation or maintenance of employment in Australia;
- Export of Australian goods or services;
- Production of goods or the provision of services that would otherwise be imported into Australia;
- Introduction of new or improved technology;
- Increase in commercial activity and competitiveness within sectors of the Australian economy.